Παρασκευή 13 Οκτωβρίου 2017

The diary of the Dj - Friday the 13th


In addition to the inadvertent programming that I have suffered as a child from the (Friday the 13th) films that have wounded me psychologically, we Greeks for a gruesome day have Tuesday and 13. In Greece this particular day is treated "with garlic" to get rid of the evil. The tradition in Greece seems to have begun from the fall of Constantinople on May 29, 1453. The day was Tuesday, while the sum of the year 1453 is the number "13". So the bad name was founded for that date. Superstitions combined with history. As for Friday the 13th, west thing this is. In the 19th century, number 13 was generally considered to be bad luck. Friday was the same, although there was no relationship between the two. The first reference to a "Friday and 13" was probably in the early 19th century. Apart from the written references, however, there are many popular stories about the origins of the superstition: The Last Supper of Leonardo da Vinci. The Last Supper, with stories that Judas Iscariot was the 13th guest, while the Crucifixion of Jesus occurred on Friday. That Eve offered the apple to Adam on Friday (the belief that it was an apple probably comes from the Latin word similarity malus = "bad" and malum = "apple"). But. Maybe, in this inverted symbolic world that we are living, we are called upon to defeat these (programs)? Is the number 13 really a (good) number or just a number and Friday one (good) or another simple day? Let's return to the intense films I watched when I was young, because today, beyond family, school, traditions, the most powerful programming engine is the entertainment industry. Movies and videos. That's why when I was little, I was afraid of the darkness and I was looking under my bed before I go to sleep due to the Friday the 13th films, clearly wasn't good for me to watch with my friends secretly from the parents. Why up to an advanced age, I felt that the world would be destroyed and that we would live a technological obscurantism of hunger and misery, certainly because of, but not only due to two other films. The Day After and Mad Max.

My childhood was marked by the message from the first film, (make a shelter to save yourself from the nuclear bomb.) And with, (nuclear is a dangerous energy in general.) And Max Max showed me what the world would look like after the nuclear  holocaust. Now, what does that all mean? 
I honestly do not know who I would be if I haven't watched these movies and neither am I able to tell about myself if I am a good or bad person. What I want to say is that stories, traditions, superstitions and art, especially cinema, form and shape a future within our minds. All of this, in a way is a form of programming. Let's keep in mind that stories are coming out of the life but. Our life is indefinable. We, the beings of the Earth, are called upon to transform this programming and to create the real future. By the way. I do not recommend Friday and 13 movies for any reason. Check out the new Blade Runner. The old though I would like, at the moment I do not want to watch it again so as not to demystify (put down)  it if that is possible.



Motivator Damian
florabox.gr
skoulikinet.blogspot.gr
www.skouliki.net  

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου