Σάββατο 16 Σεπτεμβρίου 2017

The diary of the Dj - A view from the sky

Editorial 04

Hello my fellow earthecans.
Life is a game but sometimes some people are pushing it to far and then they wonder why other people do not want to play with them.. Every game has rules and if  somebody tell you that there are no rules is because of not recognizing right from wrong.

Let us dream that we are dancing rather than living..




This is the diary of the dj. Your friend Motivator is blown up by new ideas that they are so old as old as the Moon and the Sun. How is that possible? Well. It is. The story of my life is like a movie in a loop. So I keep on remembering and forgetting and reliving it all! This is the learning proses. It is a lesson. Right?
Yes but i am cheating. I am cheating a lot that is way i am learning a different lesson and doing something that at first looks like i am wondering like the lost going up and down to the same paths. What i discover about me is relevant to all. And, ok i haven't discover it. My friends, my companions told me in some cryptic ghost languish. We are actually living in the past. We are alive memories. Yes. We play along and acting like this hole world is very very serious and very real. In terms of mater and physics this is not a real world but just as real as symbols are. We are living into symbolism. This is a symbolic world. So my lesson has to do with my destination and has to do with me and not anybody else. But why i write then? Why?  Why i keep on coming and going try to lift people from their slip? Why i love freedom so much and then when i taste it, i discover that is so bitter? Can it be sweet? Yes, but as some grate mentors told me, in order to feel something you have to know the opposite and some times return to it, in order to know where you are and in order to be alive and aware. That is why so many people are asleep and that is why i am so many times sleepy. So again. Why i do this? Because this is my way of living, it is my thing. I dig it. And this is because i did not make a choice of how of what i am i just try to understand. Choice is all we have in this world. Nothing else. So when we let go all synaptic proses in the so call brain and we make a choice, then the real interesting stuff are coming to us. The whys. And then again forgetfulness must come ones more to change everything because of the stubbornness of life. Life needs us and we need life so where is she? That is why i am still here. I haven't found her or when i did i lost her and now i need to be with her to crate more life and lift my self and her. See, some others want also to be lifted but they can't, for now. So they want to use life without changing anything of the wrong doings. That is not the case. So they stay and time for them is heavy. So if you love you become lighter but when you hate you become heavy. So go on and hate. You can stop others from lifting just for a moment but you. Oh my. What are you doing to your self?


Motivator Damian

florabox.gr

skoulikinet.blogspot.gr
www.skouliki.net
https://web.facebook.com/damiannikolaou 

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου